As a business owner, celebrity, or political figure, hiring a bodyguard or security guard could be essential. In some cases, you may even need an entire team of security staff to protect you and/or your business. Luckily, finding the right security officer(s) could be much easier than you’re expecting, and that’s partly due to the ease of finding a guard online.
This is especially true if you choose our one-of-a-kind services, which make it as easy to hire a security guard as finding an Uber driver or getting a Door Dash delivery. Here’s what you need to know about hiring security staff for yourself or your company.
Knowing When You Will Need to Hire a Security Guard
Some businesses don’t need a security guard, but most stores will. In fact, having the right security team will play a major role in preventing loss. This can help to protect your profits and improve the stability of your business. There also are certain types of businesses that are especially likely to require a security guard.
If you’re the owner of a dispensary, there’s a good chance that you should consider having a security detail. Not only will they be able to help you protect your assets, but they’ll also play a crucial role in ensuring the safety of your customers.
2. Apartment Complexes
In many cases, you will need to hire a security guard or team of security guards for an apartment complex. This is especially true if the building is in a part of the city that has a high crime rate.
3. Government Offices
Government offices typically have a large team of security staff. This will protect the officials who work there, and it will also ensure that the building contains a safe environment for citizens to communicate with government officials.
4. Executive Offices and Large Office Buildings
If you are an executive of a major company, you might need to hire a trained security guard for protection. This is especially true if you have ever faced threats of any kind in the past and are a well-known public figure. If these situations apply to you, it’s important to ensure that you hire a bodyguard who has had extensive experience in the security industry.
5. Grocery and Department Stores
Most grocery stores experience significant losses as a result of theft, which makes it important to choose the right team of security guards for any grocery store. Not only will the guards need to be able to identify and prevent theft, but you will need to make sure that they have access to the right surveillance systems.
6. Banks and Other Financial Institutions
If you are the owner of a company that offers financial services, it’s virtually guaranteed that you will need to hire a security team. Furthermore, the security guards that you will need to hire often will have to be armed guards.
Luckily, you’ll be able to use the internet to find guards who have had experience driving armored cars and/or working for a bank. This will help to ensure that your company is well protected, and this will also help to ensure the safety of clients.
Finding a Guard Does Not Have to Be Difficult Nowadays
Not only is it easy to find applicants for security positions, but you can use Special Security Services to streamline the process. In fact, we will actually find a qualified guard for you, which means that you won’t have to take the time to look for a bodyguard or team of security guards yourself. Here’s what you need to know about the unique advantages of the services that we offer our clients:
You Can Count on Being Able to Choose Between Numerous Individuals
One thing that sets us apart from many other job boards and services for employers is the fact that we vet all of the applicants on our platform thoroughly. Furthermore, it’s quite popular, which means that there are lots of applicants that you will be able to choose from.
Therefore, you’re nearly guaranteed to find the security staff that you need for yourself or your business. Here are a few things that you can count on if you choose us that our competitors cannot guarantee:
- You can rest assured that all of the applicants on our platform will have the necessary certifications to work as a security guard or bodyguard in your state.
- You aren’t going to need to interview guard after guard before you find the right one, which will reduce the amount of time that you go without protection.
- The guards that advertise their services on our platform will be able to answer any questions that you have easily, and it will be possible to get in touch with us quickly to verify the information. This will not necessarily be the case if you choose a conventional job board, which will make it far more difficult to confirm that what an applicant tells you is true.
How Does the Process Compare to Other Disruptive Services?
The importance of hiring the right security guard is far more crucial than most other commonly used services. However, there’s a lot of common ground when it comes to the process. Here’s what you need to know about how it compares to the process of hiring someone for a few other common services:
1. Food Delivery Services (Door Dash and Instacart)
It is always important to make sure that you choose a trustworthy individual or company to deliver your food. However, incidents of theft are most likely to take place at a place of business, and that’s exactly what will be protected by your security staff.
2. Ridesharing Services (Uber, Lyft, and Others)
While it is always crucial to make sure that you can trust your Uber or Lyft driver, theft is statistically far more likely to be committed by someone coming into your business location than by an Uber or Lyft driver. Therefore, hiring the right guard or team of guards will be essential, and that’s because they’ll be the first line of defense against losses due to theft.
3. Electric Cars (Tesla and others)
Finding the right electric car will be important. In fact, choosing an electric car that has the right level of efficiency can make a huge difference in your profit margins. In addition, it’s important to make sure that you and all of your employees are able to drive safe vehicles while on the job.
However, finding the right electric car usually will not be the determining factor between whether or not your business location is safe for customers. This means that hiring the right security guard(s) will play a major role in determining both your safety and the safety of customers.
4. Stock and Trading Related Services (e.g. similar to RobinHood and Fundrise)
If you’re choosing services for stocks and trading, finding the right company will be essential. Not only will this help to ensure that you protect your life savings, but it will play an essential role in protecting your business. However, hiring the right security team could make the difference between safety and falling victim to an act of violence.
If You are a High Profile Individual, You’ll Need Protection All the Time
If you are a high-profile individual, it will be essential to have protection all the time rather than just when you are at your place of business. Therefore, you’ll have to have a security detail all the time, and we’ll be able to help you find the right person or team.
It Won’t Take Long at All!
One thing that sets our services apart from the competition is that you will be able to find a security guard or bodyguard for yourself or your business fast! There are several reasons why we allow business owners to find a security guard, bodyguard, or team of guards so quickly. These are the main reasons why the process is exceptionally easy if you choose Special Security Services:
- We offer an easy-to-use search feature, which allows you to look for security professionals with the right type of expertise for your business.
- Getting in touch with us is easy. So, you won’t have to spend time waiting for us to get back to you and confirm the information given to you by an applicant.
- Our team of staff is exceptionally experienced when it comes to knowing how to streamline the process of picking the right security guard(s) and bodyguard(s).
- We will always ensure that you find the right person or team for your company, and we’ll be able to directly help you select every security professional you hire. We can take over all steps of the hiring process for you.
- We offer security on-demand, which utilizes a similar business model as Uber. Therefore, you’ll still be able to select who you hire as a guard and also be able to have on-demand access to protection.